May 10, 2011

Haiku Japanese Restaurant at Greenbelt

Haiku Japanese Restaurant is one of my favorite Japanese restaurants in Metro Manila. They have good food and friendly staff. I usually eat here whenever I go to greenbelt to watch a movie.
Haiku Sakura Japanese Restaurant Greenbelt Branch
Haiku Japanese Restaurant Interior and Kitchen
What I always remember at Haiku is the server Jayson. He's the one who usually stands outside the restaurant. He always has a big smile on his face when you talk to him. We're "suki" to haiku so Jayson is quite familiar of our faces. He was kind enough to ask the chef to give us a complementary Spicy Tuna Sashimi. Wow right? I don't really eat raw fish but the chef was looking so I ate it and found it delicious. The Spicy Tuna Sashimi was the chef's specialty, said Jayson. I finished the dish and thanked Jayson and the chef. Thank you Jayson!:)
Spicy Tuna Sashimi complements of Jayson and the Chef
Sushi Chef(right) that gave us the Spicy Tuna Sashimi
So far we always liked the food here. And always recommend this place to our friends. But I think they should replaced their old menu. It's a bit old and too used.
Haiku Menu that needs replacing
Oyakudon Rice Meal
Yaki Udon Noodles
Haiku Price per Meal: 
Php300 - Php400

How to get to Haiku Japanese Restaurant Greenbelt Branch
2/F Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines

Contact Information
757-4597, 757-4598

What time does Haiku Greenbelt open:
Lunch 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Dinner (Mon. to Thurs. and Sun.) 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Dinner (Fri. and Sat.) 5:30 pm - 12:00 pm

No comments: