July 16, 2011

Breakfast Buffet at Cafe Ilang-Ilang

Me and my family spend the night at Manila Hotel to celebrate Father's Day. Our room package includes a buffet breakfast at the newly renovated Cafe Ilang-Ilang. I haven't been to Cafe Ilang-Ilang before so I don't really know what changed. But the new look is great, same as other 5 star hotel buffets. Though I only had breakfast, I still enjoyed eating there.
Cafe Ilang-Ilang Main Entrance
Cafe Ilang-Ilang Painting
Buffet Tables
In other hotels the buffet tables are in front of the chef and I noticed that in Cafe Ilang-Ilang, the buffet tables surrounds the chefs. This gives you a clear view of the chefs anywhere you go. I like it.
Buffet Table 1
Buffet Table2
Buffet Table 3
Dessert Buffet Table

Tables and Seats
Cafe Ilang-Ilang offers different sizes of tables. They have tables for dates and small families. They have long tables for big groups and they even have a function room.
Small Table
Long Tables
Function Room
Varekai Advertisement on Table
Waiting Area

Food and More
Honestly I didn't eat that much that day so I can't really say if the breakfast was really good. There was lots of choices though. I love the Taho. They have plain and ube flavored taho. Yum!
Plain and Ube Flavored Taho
Heart Shape Pancakes
Fresh Juices
Coffee Espresso Machine
House Made out of Pasta
Father's Day Greeting Made from Chocolate

Cafe Ilang-Ilang Buffet Price per Person:
Breakfast Php1,000++
Lunch Php1,550++
Dinner Php 1,700++
Thursday Steak Night Php2,200++
Friday Seafood Night Php2,200++
Sunday Brunch Buffet Php1,700++
Cafe Ilang-Ilang Buffet Prices

How to get to Cafe Ilang-Ilang:
Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Roxas Blvd., Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines



Contact Information:
(632) 527-0011

What time does Cafe Ilang-Ilang open:
Open daily - 24/7

No comments: