October 17, 2011

Banana Leaf Promenade Greenhills

Treated my friends to one of my favorite restaurants, Banana Leaf. Serves good food, affordable and great for sharing. They are one of few restaurants who do not have plates. They serve their food literally on banana leaves. Try eating with your hands, even tastier!
Banana Leaf Promenade Greenhills

Greenhills Branch
Banana Leaf currently has 8 branches. I've eaten at their Trinoma, Podium, Greenbelt, Powerplant Mall and Greenhills branches. I found greenhills to serve the best among them. Greenhills branch has a cozy slightly dimmed feel. Beautiful interior and paintings. Feel good eating there.
Interior and Lighting
Nice Paintings

Banana Leaf Food
I just love their salted fish fried rice. Some another favorites are pandan chicken and Tilapia with cream sauce. I usually order these 3 dishes when I eat at Banana Leaf, which is more than enough for two.
Penang Fried Rice with Salted Fish and Chicken - Php188
Roti Canai - Php78
Phad Thai - Php188
Deep Fried Pandan Chicken - Php168
Malayan Beef Curry with Potatoes - Php238
Tilapia Fillet with Malayan Cream Sauce - Php238
Half Hainanese Chicken - Php298
Banana Leaf Iced Tea

Discounts and Promos
Eversince I first ate at Banana Leaf, they were already giving discounts to Citi and Metrobank cardholders.
20% discount for Citi Platinum cardholders
15% discount for Citi Gold cardholders
10% discount for Metrobank cardholders
Sadly they have no tie up with Metrobank anymore. I don't know until when would they stop giving the Citi card discounts but I still got my 15% discount when I treated my friends.

Overall
A must try restaurant. Great for family or friends. I will surely eat here again.


Banana Leaf Restaurant Price per Person:
Php200 - Php400

How to get to Banana Leaf Greenhills:
G/L Greenhills Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Center, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines

Banana Leaf Contact Information: 
Promenade Branch (632) 706-3888
Head Office (632) 723-8168
7/F, Annapolis Tower, 43 Annapolis Street, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Mania, Philippines
Official Website: www.bananaleaf.com.ph
Feedback: customer@bananaleaf.com.ph
Catering: catering@bananaleaf.com.ph
Franchising: franchising@bananaleaf.com.ph

What time does Banana Leaf Greenhills Open: 
Not Listed

1 comment:

melvin said...

nakakagutom ang post na to.hahaha but i'll try those pag natuloy ako sa malaysia.medyo mahal ata pag dito sa pilipinas kinakain ang mga yun.